View Profile FelixZophar

93 Movie Reviews

Eh it's not too bad. It looks as if you're a beginner, so this would definitely be something a beginner would make. The intro is too long. The animation is good. But you need to spend more time on things like the frame rate, and making things more, realistic, instead of a few frames a second. I know that you may be eager to release something quickly, but it takes a lot of patience to finish something.

Chinshels responds:

Thanks

Kinda weird, but I like it!

Animation was great along with the sound effects. It sort of reminds me of one of those old movies or shows from back in the day.

15 Game Reviews

I would be good if I had a mouse on me lol

DarkInRed responds:

Thanks for review! I will upload the third version that is compatible with a touch screen...

Challenging dude! But I like it!

Ohhhh.

417 Audio Reviews

The cover was good. The mixing was terrible. Everything was too loud causing the default fl limiter to duck.

Really like that beginning intro along with the chorus. Mixing was very good. The drop was cool. Nice work!

LordJabeebus responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it :).

Very nice intro with the strings and percussion. The song continues to astonish me. Great work!

82 Art Reviews

Oh nice job! I like it!

mogy64 responds:

im glad ot hear!

Nice! I like the Pokémon balls in her hand. Looks super cool!

This is pretty good for your first art on Newgrounds. You are definitely nowhere near as good back then as you are now.

KharonR responds:

lmao do not look back at my old stuff!! I will have to agree with you tho, def happy with my progress. thanks for the acknowledgement~

I’m Felix Zophar. I use FL Studio and fl mobile along with Flash 8 for animating. Don’t hesitate to send me projects you’re working on or songs you want me to review for you. My geometry dash account is FelixZophar if you want to play with me.

n/a, Male